Summary of key findings for parents
This provision meets requirements
- The provider demonstrates a clear knowledge of his responsibilities to protect children from harm. He knows what procedures to follow should he have any concerns about a child's welfare. He ensures all staff receive regular training about safeguarding children and understand their role to protect children from harm.
- The provider implements good risk assessment practices to ensure the premises and activities are safe, secure and suitable for children.
- The provider understands the benefits of working in partnership with parents and other professionals to help provide consistency in meeting children's specific needs.
- The provider understands how to help children learn about healthy lifestyles, such as being active and choosing healthy foods.
- The provider ensures children can freely choose from a wide range of activities and resources.
- The provider understands how to help children learn to respect each other and how to promote children's good behaviour.